(1) Travel agencies have the right to carry out tourism advertising, promotion and organize tourism attraction activities. Travel agencies can make full use of all kinds of propaganda media to publicize tourism advertisements and promote tourism business according to the business scope of franchise operation, and organize to attract and receive tourists. However, all these tourism information must be true and reliable. They must not make false tourism advertisements and cheat tourists by any fraudulent means.
(2) Travel agencies have the right to sign travel contracts with any tourist group or individual and to agree on tourism service items. Travel agencies and tourists should consult and sign tourism contracts in line with the principles of fairness, voluntariness, reasonableness and legality. Once a tourism contract is signed, it is binding on both parties. Travel agencies should provide corresponding services to tourists according to the projects agreed upon in the tourism contract signed by both parties.
(3) Travel agencies have the right to charge reasonable service fees to tourists who are provided with services. Travel agencies provide comprehensive services for tourists, and have the right to collect corresponding remuneration according to the contractual agreement between the two parties, and to provide tourism products and services of the same quality and price.
(4) Travel agencies have the right to arrange tourism activities according to the tourism contracts signed by the two parties, and to determine the time, route and mode of travel.
(5) Travel agencies have the right to collect liquidated damages from tourists who have not participated in tourism activities as stipulated in the travel contract, and to claim damages from tourists who have zhongyaodou.71ix.comkakou.37ix.com.cnzhongyaocai.71ix.combaohuqi.07858.netzaoxingzd.37ix.com.cn
langfang.71ix.cnsuffered losses from their own actions.